Rand Paul and Israel
You are right on target. It is clear that the U.S. Congress is occupied Israeli territory. We have been fighting the WORLD (over a 150 vetoed resolution) regarding Israel.
I worked in Jordan for five years (1965-1970), and with the Israelis on other water projects and finally, four years in Egypt after the Camp David Accords. It is clear to me that until we play fair with the Palestinians, we will never have peace — until after Israel steals the rest of the West Bank (they have most of it now anyway). Also, they have stolen most of the water, keeping 90% for themselves and leaving on 10% for the West Bank Arabs.
Israel Lobby and War on Iran
Mail (will not be published) (required)
Copyright © 2009 Wake Up America! All Rights Reserved.
Powered by WordPress and WordPress Theme created with Artisteer.