Israel to attack Syria (and drag US into it!)?

Following just received from Gen (Ret) James David who is mentioned on the cover of the third edition of former Republican Congressman Paul Findley’s ‘They Dare to Speak Out’ book about the power/influence of the pro-Israel lobby (AIPAC and similar) on the US political system and media (keep in mind that Israel attacking Hezbollah in Syria and Lebanon would be in accordance with the ‘A Clean Break’/war for Israel agenda that the Iraq invasion was based on as well): A Clean Break: http://tinyurl.com/cleanbreak

Israel planning to attack Hezbollah arms depots in Syria

Saturday, August 28, 2010 11:22 AM
From: General James David
Take note, as to whom the U.S. criticizes in this latest article ( the parts highlighted.)  It’s not Israel that the U.S. criticizes; it’s Syria.  Here we have Israel planning to attack Syria and the U.S. criticizes Syria!!!!   Will things ever change?
Let me repeat what I have said in the past.  Israel cannot exist without attacking someone.  War is in their blood.  And the U.S. should be held responsible for this disease.  After all, if it were not for the U.S. supplying Israel with over $3 billion a year in the most sophisticated weapons Israel would not be the monster it is today.
Israel is not satisfied until they eliminate every one of its Arab neighbors, falsely portraying themselves as the victims while promoting this lunatic idea that the Arabs intend to “wipe Israel off the map.”  For your information, there hasn’t been anything even resembling Israel being wiped off the map, while we have seen in just the last few years, all of Gaza nearly wiped off the map and the same thing true with Southern Lebanon.
Now if Syria or Hezbollah made a pre-emptive attack on Israel right now, especially with this latest intelligence on Israel’s military buildup on Syria’s border, who do you think would be blamed for the attack?  Of course, Syria and Hezbollah would be blamed.  Israel would be given the green light to retaliate and the U.S. would support Israel all the way.  After all, the State Department will say, “Israel has a right to defend themselves.”  They never say the same about Hamas or Hezbollah when they fire first at Israeli tanks built up on the borders.   I guess they don’t have this same right.

Report: Israel planning to attack Hezbollah arms depots in Syria – Haaretz Daily Newspaper | Israel News

Published 12:02 28.08.10 Latest update 12:02 28.08.10

Report: Israel planning to attack Hezbollah arms depots in Syria

The Kuwaiti newspaper Al Rai reports that Israel is preparing to strike Hezbollah targets in Syria; Al-Arabi Al-Quds reports that western diplomats have asked Bashar Assad to refrain from interfering with Israel-PA direct peace talks.

By Jack Khoury and Haaretz Service Tags: Israel news Syria Hezbollah

Israel is planning to attack Hezbollah arms depots and weapons manufacturing plants in Syria, the Kuwaiti newspaper Al Rai reported on Saturday.

The report is based on Western sources who asserted that Israel has increased its military force level along the northern border in the Golan Heights and Mount Dov areas.

The report cited European sources who claimed that recent Israeli unmanned aerial drone flights over Lebanon and Syria signal Israel’s intentions to carry out operations in the area.

IAF F-16 AP File Photo Israel Air Force F-16 taking off on a mission.
Photo by: AP

According to the report, Israel plans to attack Hezbollah weapons depots, including ones deep inside Syria that store long-range rockets.

The Al Rai report said that the situation on the Israel-Syria border is tense and that Syria could respond immediately to any Israeli attack and not demonstrate the restraint that it did after the Israeli Air Force bombed a suspected nuclear reactor in Syria in the fall of 2007.

According to the report, Syria’s military is on high alert and is strengthening its anti-aircraft defenses along the border with Israel and at strategic sites within Syria.

Western diplomats to Assad: Don’t interfere in Israel-PA talks

Also on Saturday, the Al-Quds Al-Arabi newspaper reported that western nations, including the United States, have in recent days asked Syria to refrain from negatively interfering with the upcoming direct peace talks between Israel and the Palestinian Authority, set to open next week in Washington.

According to the report, American officials expressed their firm opposition to Syrian President Bashar Assad taking any position or exerting any influence on the talks, as they fear that another failure of peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians could lead to even graver consequences than did past failed talks.

The report said that Assad was also asked to restrain Palestinian militant organizations that operate on Syrian territory, including Hamas and Islamic Jihad.

32 Responses to “Israel to attack Syria (and drag US into it!)?”

• Patriot says:

Perhaps the above is what the following is all about!

ISRAEL ORDERS MASSIVE MILITARY FUEL STOCKS

Israel Threatens War with Lebanon

Israel going back into Lebanon would be in accordance with the A Clean Break (http://tinyurl.com/cleanbreak) agenda that the Iraq invasion was based on!

• No2NWO says:

First step in attacking Iran, remove any opposition. Or threats.
    One would hope, Syria is prepared, and the Israeli Lap dog keeps out

• Architect says:

I’ve recently been brought out of my semi-stupor(id) slumber and am one to say, I’m awake now. So many articles exist, all of them so well supported and well documented of the atrocities enacted against Americans, Palestinians, the Iraq people, the Afghanistan people, etc., ad infinitum….. So what the hell do we do?
    Seriously. I’m ex-military, I have the heart to fight, I have the heart to stand up, but I have no direct person or entity in which to voice myself to and hope to both be heard, and cause a change. I’ve spoken with my family, I speak to those around me who are intelligent enough to grasp the situation, but ultimately, what can be done?
    Voting doesn’t change a damn thing, that much has been shown, because you, I, and anyone with half a brain knows that the numbers shown on the screen of who was elected (designated) are manipulated by the same media which manipulates everything we see. You can’t guarantee that anything will change. If the Syrians get attacked, what does it change? In my heart, I know that it will be as unjust as our journey into Iraq and Afghanistan, but it doesn’t stop it from happening. With everything I see happening in the world and our government, I don’t see anything positive resulting from the knowledge. I see the world waiting with a collective breath for whats next. That’s it, waiting. And those who manipulate appear to be moving pieces on the chess board as if in feint…. waiting for someone else to make the move that starts the fall of the kingdoms.

Maybe knowing and being prepared is good. Maybe letting Israel make that next step would be better. We didn’t let the banks fail when they should have, we didn’t let the politicians fall on their face when we should have, we didn’t question enough of the obvious wrong when we should have. Maybe now, we should let them fail, let them put their own heads in the noose, let their greed corrupt them within themselves, let nature takes its course. Then with the knowledge, build it better….. if we can. If you know how to stop it and make it better, then I’m willing to listen. But knowing its about to happen doesn’t do enough except remind me to be prepared to protect those I love. And honestly, our troops are spread across 2 battle fronts, and 2 more have been proposed recently. Maybe its time for Israel to do more than talk. I’m sure the region as a whole is itching to give them more than a bloody nose, and truly, they have it coming. Sad part is, due to their actions and actions of our leaders, the world see’s America as another ass that needs kicked as well.
    What do we do? We can’t even protect our own from our own established Police force, BP, or politicians. I’d advocate civil unrest as a start if I knew the government wasn’t waiting for that as well to begin the detention camps, poisoning of our water, and ‘examples’ that they are dying to begin. All I do know, is when they come for me for being prepared they better remember my history as much as I remember theirs. Until then, I will keep getting better prepared. My heart goes to any innocents in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, or anywhere else in the world that Israel is/ has committed atrocities too. They should fight back though. If it happens in the US, you bet we will. We’ve just learned to wait until the first punch is thrown. They’ve already been knocked down, so what are they waiting for? A nuke to hit next? Flood the borders, get in the towns, let Israel nuke themselves too.

• Jacint says:

If Israel wants to destroy weapons stocked in Syria, aerial bombings won`t be enough and the israeli tanks will have to follow. In that case it will not be a few days` war but the equivalent of the iraqi war for Israel with the difference that the israeli army is not the US army. This war could be so destructive for Israel that in the following months hundreds of thousand of israeli could leave a humiliated and economically ruined country and unfortunately come in my own country Hungary where a new law makes very easy for israeli citizens to become hungarian citizen. Why can`t Israel live in peace and stop this running amok?

• Steve from St.louis says:

To find the problem with Israel you must understand her creation. IS-RA-EL is named for a tripantheon of gods. Isis, Amen-Ra, and Elohim. Israel is a creation of Kabbalistic and Talmudic Jews who believe that Lucifer is the God of the Earth. Whats black is white and whats white is black.

The stated goal of these particular Jews is to destroy every nation, Destroy the Family. Establish a one world Secular order. And at last create a New Proto-Human species rise above God and place themselves above God. The conspiracy is real. Freemasonry was created by Jews, Zionism was created in turn by Freemasons. They are black magicians and truly want the worst for you and your family. The Dollar is a Talisman created by them and as a result they can cast a spell with the magic as long as people believe in it.

You have to educate yourself on the enemy and their tactics. Research, Research, Research.

• abubaqar says:

well said steve, in islamic theology we are told that every prophet of god warned his people about this time period when holding on to your religion would be like holding hot coals in your hand!

i do not believe that time has fully come, but we see evidently that the jews are foremost in everything ungodly on earth and are a threat to all people.

sheikh imran hosein from trinidad lectures on the DAJJAL(antichrist) AND THE FALSE MESSIAH it might be worth you listening to the lecture on youtube to gather what our scriptures state on that subject and how this process has been nearly 1000 years in culmination and its portents for the world.

the magic of nimrod learnt by him from the angels who came to babylon, harut and marut, is still evident in what you describe as kabbala in the jewish traditions,. nimrod was antigod in everyway in his time as the recorded in the old testament too.

peace to all who wish peace for all!

• K says:

Steve,
    Sensational claims require sensational proof. Could you please post validated information about your conclusions or at least state where you found the information you’re working with? This would be one hell of a story if done properly (objectively), not to mention the expected reaction of the many affected people who hate to be lied to.
    Observe the rules of using the scientific method to create your hypothesis and publish what you have found. Let others concluded what they will from that information. The hard part is to not let someone else’s conclusion influence your work in progress.
    K

• Bill says:

Steve is right. Abub is also sort of right, although he must realize that ALL religions are a prison for the human mind. All of them. AND that all of them were created by the elite families for said purpose. Quoting anything from religious texts is the same as reading from a script. You cannot have any change without removing all of the mind control inflicted on the population. Unfortunately that will never happen because the population is completely asleep. Good luck.

• Paul says:

WOW you people are some bible wackos!!! People like you and ALL of the nuts from the Middle East use a few highly fabricated books, written by MAN, as their excuse to exclude and kill. All religion should be banned it is nothing more than propaganda used to fuel hate.

And as for the comment by the original author…’ lunatic idea that the Arabs intend to “wipe Israel off the map.” For your information, there hasn’t been anything even resembling Israel being wiped off the map’…REALLY?!?! Everyday the people surrounding Israel threaten to wipe them off the planet.

Only thing missing from this article is a picture of the author sitting at his computer in his Klan robe.

• Rolando t. Roman says:

The whole world knows about Israel. From way way north to far east. It will be against Israel. Good always prevails. Think again Talmudic Jews. No more
    war!!!! We are fed up!!!

• Karl says:

To be honest with you, I hope they do attack Syria or Iran and very soon…not because I think that Is-Ra-El has a right to defend themselves…but because I would hope that enough of the world is awake to the crap that Is-Ra-El & the US represent, and they will be brought to their knees and then we can finally have some peace on this planet. As long as Is-Ra-El is in existence, terrorism and the threat of war will always be the case.

• somebody says:

again i will make the claim that if Israel and USA start WW3 then every Israel and USA person traveling the world will be cannon folder, and why not, if my family was to die from the pollution from the Nukes from these 2 countries, on the Middle East, then these people will pay, thank you

• j says:

everyone hold on.America and her zionist garbage masters will soon implode.They will not take the world with them as they claim.They are nothing,there zionist worthless dollars,their depleted uranium,their bogus wallstreet theft will not save them.In their arrogance they think they can fight the whole world,but mark my words they are in for one big surprise. Peace will come,and not because Jesus is coming back!

• jimmy says:

I’m a citizen of the former America. I cannot wait for Israel to finally be “wiped off the map”.

• I agree with YOU JIMMY AND i BELIEVE THAT DAY WILL COME WHERE iSRAhell WILL FINALLY NOT EXSIT. PRESIDENT Asad is smart. hell tell you what you want to hear to get you to leave them alone, then hell do what he wants and whats god for the Mid. East. I love him!

• JOE says:

Again Israel? you bully everybody? your leaders say you own america and the american people know it? ya we do and not sure if ya noticed? we are fed up and when the citizens of the US revolt against our own goverment? whos going to supply you then? funny how our muslim president supports your lost cause though? you go right ahead and attack Syria and then Iran, the Saudis maybe and the rest of the muslim world will finally remove you once and for all. your time is short Israel? why are you the only ones who can have nukes? why wouldnt your so called enemies? stock pile arms against you? you are the threat to the middle east and a source of all the problems. go away Israel you are not gods chosen people and the citizens of the US will not support you even though you own us.

• dogismyth says:

Do they always announce their military intentions?

Hell, here in amerika, we can’t even get an audit of the federal reserve or Fort Knox because of “national security” issues.

But they can announce when and where they will attack?

Strange freaking world we live in. I guess its kinda like an initial conditioning so when it does occur, the sheeple are more willing to accept it.

nothing much will change until people around the world get angry. And it would be a great help if the Arab countries would show some solidarity against the iron fist of Israel, Britian and the US. But I suppose many of the Arab countries are “stacked” with puppet gov just like Amerika, and their country folk are about as passive and ignorant as Amerikans.

What about the “non-zionist” jews? Do they condone what Israel is doing to their neighbors? Do they condone killing of innocent people? I guess most do go along with the “goyim” theory since I nary see a jew speak out…except for maybe Brother Nathaniel (hehe). He’s pretty good.

If I had to make two categories, one labeled Jews and the other Muslim, and fill in the pros and cons, I think I know who I’d rather share a piece of bread with. I have absolutely no reason to be prejudice to the Muslim people. I can think of none. Yes, they do have their share of radicals, but compared to the US, Britian and ISRAEL….they are a much more respectable people.

I’ll leave it at that for now. I hope we can continue to spread the truth about the evil and corruption that pervades this planet. Its sickening, and real change is on the horizon.

There days are number. I think you know who I’m talking about.

• ajax says:

Israel will scatter when the US is destroyed and I hope it just the Government and Corporatocracy and not innocent Americans. Their tentacles have metastasized throughout the Western World.
    Unfortunately to get get rid of the cancer you have to poison the whole system.
    Bring it on!

• Big Poppa says:

Revelation 2:9: “I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Judahites, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.”

what steve from st.louis said is right on the money.

the Key to Social Justice is DEBT FREE MONEY issued by the state,

• sausage says:

the end ìs nigh for the new roman empire and the hellish jewish state

• Maybe November…arond the 8th–11th.

\\ll//

• N. Arfan says:

My logical mind tells me that if Israel really had the intention to bomb arms depots in Syria they would keep it quite and lay very low. Therefore I conclude that their threat is only a fear warmongering, nothing else. They keep as usual propagandizing via the prostitute news media. It’s like my dog he keeps barking for no reasons. Well Israel is really, really afraid to attack Hezbollah, they fear them so deeply that they are having daily nightmares about them.

• Joe in JT says:

Israel ordered 5 times the amount of JP-8 jet fuel they normally use. Also gasoline and diesel fuel. Jet fuel has a short shelf life and must be used within a certain time frame. Israel will attack Lebenon soon and Syria a short time later. That free’s up the attack on Iran. Israel would then not have to watch their backs while attacking Iran if the first two are sent back to the stone age.

• Mihail says:

BBC_ISRAEL Did 911

What started WW2

The jewish devil from Synagogue of satan(Revelation 2:9,3:9)must be destroy,people should wake up and send those KHAZARS,fake jews and impostors back to Asia.They need another world war to make their JEW WORLD ORDER.

• Eileen Kuch says:

ISRAHELL couldn’t handle Hezbollah in Lebanon in 2006; and, Syria has a more sophisticated military – including a modern Air Force to be reckoned with. The US military is too tied up with the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, which aren’t going well at all.

Amerika’s military has NO fondness for the Zionist entity, nor for the current resident of the White House. They already closed Iraqi airspace to Israeli warplanes to prevent aggression against Iran; so, they’re not about to risk supporting any aggression against Syria. They’re in too deep as it is, losing in Afghanistan AND Iraq.

• Steve says:

One way or another, the stinking little terrorist ratshit Zionist entity, is going to earn for itself a first class ticket to hell.

• Judgement Day says:

Hey Israel … you will see Hell soon enough

Your fate is sealed

The U.S. cannot protect you from what is coming

Even God cannot protect you from what is coming,
    and certainly God will not forgive what you have done

And you know it

• Phil says:

In 2006 Israeli planes (supplied by American Zombys) raided Lebann with rockets and bombs kiilling 1500 civilians, destroying roads and bridges and blowing up huge oil tanks along the Mediterranian sea, thereby creating a huge oil spill that covered the entire Lebanese coastline and flowed into Syria as well. None of this was reported by the Jewish-controlled press. Greenpiece reported this but no one bothered to be concerned that this was not only a calamity against Lebanon, but a disaster for the environment. To give testamony of their contempt for the rest of humanity, they used “cluster bombs, to create their destruction. These are outlawed by World protocal, but the Jews only recognize their own bigoted protocal, the Talmud, which is the bigioted ramblings of bearded rabbis composing their hatred agsinst others under the incluence of the hallucigens available at that time. One must realize that the Talmud, the Law of Israel, permits murder and mahem against non-Jews, and, in fact encourages hatred abgainst them to hate every one not ordained by their G-D. They are a mutant force conceived in the mythticism of Stone Age ignorance. They which must be thoroughly opposed before they enthrtall the entitre world in an inflexanle madness foreseen by their Rabbis. Then the learned Rabbis can await the coming of the Real Massiah, and blow us all to smithereens.

• Phil says:

In 2006 Israeli planes (supplied by American Zombys) raided Lebann with rockets and bombs kiilling 1500 civilians, destroying roads and bridges and blowing up huge oil tanks along the Mediterranian sea, thereby creating a huge oil spill that covered the entire Lebanese coastline and flowed into Syria as well. None of this was reported by the Jewish-controlled press. Greenpiece reported this but no one bothered to be concerned that this was not only a calamity against Lebanon, but a disaster for the environment. To give testamony of their contempt for the rest of humanity, they used “cluster bombs, to create their destruction. These are outlawed by World protocal, but the Jews only recognize their own bigoted protocal, the Talmud- the bigioted rambling of the hallucigens available at that time. One must realize that the Talmud, the Law of Israel, permits murder and mayhem against non-Jews, and, in fact encourages hatred abgainst them to hate every one not ordained by their G-D. They are a mutant force conceived in the mythticism of Stone Age ignorance. They must be thoroughly opposed before they enthrtall the entitre world in an inflexanle madness foreseen by their Rabbis. Then the learned Rabbis can await the coming of the Real Massiah, and blow us all to smithereens.

• Errol says:

So many people hate Israel and the USA they want to see these two nations wiped of the map lets remember there are two groups of Jews in Israel the Kabala Jews KHAZARS, fake Jews and the Christian Jews, now witch is the real terrorists being helped by the USA well it is the Kabala Jews the Cain-Jews their battle has been for over 6000 years against God’s people. they all into free mason worship and as we all know governments have there Masons running the world by the UN and USA, UK. Any military strike has to be approved by the UN. We know Israel is not slow to go to action on their own as seen with the 6 day war. The remaining Christian Jews from Judea will have to endure lots of trials and tribulations in the end times and for the rest of us Gentiles spread all over the world also called Israel as part of the inheritance given to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob will be praying for their protection the Christian Jews remaining in Israel Judea. The only nation I see falling is the USA Babylon. Why don’t these Christian fight well all that remains for us Christians is love, hope and faith and we will be victorious at the end. When America falls Israel will open there eyes and wars after the rebuilding of Solomon’s temple replacing the Dome of the rock will be fought three and a half years later on their own with Michel [Jesus] there true deliverer against the rest of the world, Israel will never lose a battle.