USS Liberty Survivor Phil Tourney responds to Cindy McCain

Cindy McCain’s email to James Morris: http://tinyurl.com/CindyMcCainEmail

Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 22:23:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: James Morris
Subject: Reply from Cindy McCain (she doesn’t care about the Liberty cover-up)
To: Phillip Tourney (and many others)
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Cindy McCain
Date: Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 6:06 PM
Subject: Re: Re:
To: James Morris
The fact that you continue to talk about my dead father in law is incredible. PLEASE! I don’t care about this issue. Do you want me to email garbage about your mother and father. Really James. Use your manners. My father in law was a 4 star Admiral of great distinction and a fine man. I loved him dearly. Please leave my family alone. I realize you hate my husband Your perogitive. But my dead father inlaw is off limits and in very poor taste. James i have asked and begged a thousand different ways. If you want your book…stop.

On Sep 12, 2011, at 03:53 PM, James Morris  wrote:

Cindy,
As soon as I send you the youtube (mentioned in the prior email send below) which includes my call about John and his Father’s part in the cover-up of the USS Liberty I won’t contact you again. I just want you to receive the youtube from me first after it is finished soon rather than have someone else send it to you after seeing it on the Web somewhere. It is going to be powerful and will be sent to John’s office as well as to other Congressional reps demanding that they stop covering up for Israel’s murder of American sailors and marines and investigate the USS Liberty to take testimony from the survivors while they are still alive. I just saw last night (via the following URL from a Coronado newspaper) that Captain Boston’s wife passed away earlier this year which saddened me:
Emma Boston:
What I mentioned in the call for the memorial (you can listen to the memorial to include my call via clicking on the John Gidusko link at the following URL if interested):
USS Liberty Memorial Service:
Again, I won’t contact you again after I send you that youtube link in the next email. It will be added to the youtubes linked in the right margin of http://youtube.com/ investigateliberty as well. I do hope you go through (at your convenience) what is linked and posted at the following URL since John and his admiral Father were/have been involved with the USS Liberty cover-up which is a disgrace:
James and John Scott on FOX NEWS on USS Liberty attack (and cover-up)
Incredible how John and his Father covered up the Israeli murder of American sailors and marines after reading what Liberty survivor Lloyd Painter (whom I am in touch with as well) wrote via the following declaration (especially at the end):
Read the following by Lloyd Painter who was an officer on the USS Liberty and saw the Israelis machine gun the Liberty’s liferafts but such testimony was left out of the sham Naval Court of Inquiry which John and his Father stand/stood behind for Israel and the Israel firsters in the USA (will be interesting if you have your son continue the cover-up or seek justice for the crew while at least some of them are still alive):
John McCain Praises Father’s Whitewashing of Israel’s Attack on the USS LIBERTY!
Take care.
J

The following can be found after doing a Google/Yahoo search for ‘Cindy McCain USS Liberty':

USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney responds to Cindy McCain email in following youtube:

Cindy McCain on the LIBERTY COVERUP: “I don’t care about this issue.”

Cindy McCain doesn’t care about Israel murdering US Navy sailors & marines

USS Davis’ Larry Broyles’ response to Cindy McCain on not caring about USS Liberty cover-up (USS Davis was first ship to get to the USS Liberty after she was deliberately attacked by Israel) as Larry’s response to Cindy McCain is included near the end of the youtube:
Interview with Larry Broyles (part 2) as Cindy McCain’s email mentioned as well:
USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney Interviews Larry Broyles on the RBN NETWORK(Part 1):http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbnx54ZrWaE

USS Liberty survivor, Phil Tourney and James Morris hosted the Officer Jack McLamb program Thursday night where they had the opportunity to discuss Cindy McCain’s email:

Following is the direct URL to the youtube linked at the above URL:
Following is an archive link for the entire broadcast:
James Morris confronts John McCain about his ongoing association with the USS Liberty cover-up & Media Accomplices:
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: SURVIVOR OF ISRAELI ATTACK REVEALS SECRETS OF 1967 HIGH SEAS MASSACRE and MCCAIN, BACHMANN CONFRONTED OVER “INCIDENT”

[[Big, big articles by AFP re interviews with Phil Tourney and James Morris]]

McCain, Bachmann Confronted Over USS Liberty ‘Incident’

Michele Bachmann Called Out (following referenced in above AFP article):

McCain, NeoCons, the Israel Lobby Ron Paul Weekly Standard (John McCain and Captain Ward Boston mentioned)

Humanitarian Cindy McCain doesn’t care about Palestinian children starving in Gaza (USS Liberty mentioned too):

Additional at following URL:
 USS Liberty survivor Phil Tourney Interviews Tom Gosinski about Cindy McCain’s painkiller addiction (USS Liberty cover-up mentioned as well):
USS Liberty Survivor Phil Tourney’s YOUR VOICE COUNTS program of 10/22/2011 with
guest Tom Gosinski (Cindy McCain’s USS Liberty email mentioned as well) can be listened to in its entirety via the ‘archive’ link at top of http://republicbroadcasting.org
————————————————————-
Former US Navy JAGC Merlin Staring said USSLiberty attack deliberate
James Scott and his USS Liberty survivor Father John Scott on FOX NEWS on USS Liberty attack (and cover-up)
John McCain praises Father’s whitewash of USS Liberty attack:
Cindy McCain and her neocon (Israel first) advocate husband (who basically conveyed that it was okay for the US to fight wars for Israel as mentioned on page 112 of Dr. Stephen Sniegoski’s ‘The Transparent Cabal’ book) need to scroll down to the link at the bottom of the following URL for what is mentioned about George Washington’s Farewell Address warning to avoid the passionate attachment for foreign countries like the US has for Israel:
—————————————————————————-
Read what former Republican Congressman Paul Findley mentioned about the USS Liberty cover-up:
The High Cost of Subservience to Israel (by Paul Findley):
Phil Tourney’s call for C-SPAN’s ‘Washington Journal’ (click on picture at following URL):
Following is the Cindy McCain URL via http://investigateUSSLiberty.com
Disrespecting the Troops, the McCain’s and Hillary

McCain, NeoCons, the Israel Lobby Ron Paul Weekly Standard:

7000 Miles for the USS Liberty: http://tinyurl.com/7000milesfortheUSSLiberty

DoD Offers ‘Error’ Headline for Disputed Attack (scroll through comments section at bottom of following URL):

Phil welcomes a young veteran named Bryce to share his experiences on duty in Afghanistan, and the long-lasting effects on his life. Bryce is a special guest; he is Phil’s son (my call for Bryce comes near the end of the broadcast) as Phil mentioned Cindy McCain at the beginning:
Following is a youtube of the above interview with Bryce Tourney:

John and Cindy McCain (and Honorvet.org as well!) couldn’t care less about the following either!:

USS Liberty hero dies without seeing justice:

911 Motive & Media Betrayal: http://tinyurl.com/911motivemediabetrayal

21 Responses to “USS Liberty Survivor Phil Tourney responds to Cindy McCain”

• Ron says:

Cindy
    I am also a USS Liberty survivor and of course I understand that you don’t believe a word of what you have been reading, but I suggest you just look at the facts.
    I spoke with Admiral Merlin Staring about this subject and I can tell you that there are some very troubling information from men who were involved in this that you should really look at. You are not the same person as your father in law and I recognize that, but I ask you to look at the facts and then decide for yourself. What can possible be wrong with that?? I don’t dislike you or disrespect you and how could I? I don’t even know you.

• ET1 Robert A. Vine says:

Phil, I wouldn’t have been as nice to Mrs. McCain as you were, you are a real gentleman and you realize that being vituperative or trashing Mrs. McCain wouldn’t do any good and would make you look like the bad guy. I was in the Navy in 1967, stationed aboard the USS Independence (CVA-62) and I believed the propaganda that was published by our government. Although I couldn’t understand why your captain wasn’t awarded the CMH by the president. Years later, in approximately 1981 I met Lloyd Painter at a brunch. I was taken aback by his version of what actually happened and shocked by the fact that our guv’mint abandoned you guys and that Johnson wouldn’t award the CMH to Captain William L. McGonagle. Johnson was under control of the Israelis.

• George says:

She is defending her husband and his rotten father.The problem she has is it’s indefensible.The Liberty incident was iontended to draw us into the conflict like 9/11 dif.

• Patriot says:

Forwarded:

From: Phillip Tourney
    To: Jesse Canella (CEO of http://honorvet.org)
    Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2011 3:25 PM
    Subject: USS LIBERTY MURDER AND COVER UPS

Dear Mr. Canella,

I noticed you did not respond to my FIRST tweet twitter.com/PhillipTourney and will not accept any tweets from me. I only sent you one. That is all well and good if you choose not to receive any tweets from me. In your statement of purpose you say you represent all veterans and their needs. Sir, I respectfully disagree with you. You do not represent or respect the veterans that served aboard the USS LIBERTY. Is it because we were attacked by our so-called ally, Israel? If so, you are just as guilty of covering up the murder of my 34 shipmates, sailors and marines alike, all for the sake of Israel. The USS LIBERTY is one of the most decorated ships in naval history. How can you diss the American sailors and marines who were slaughtered in an act of war against our country by a foreign government? Who comes first in America, Americans or Israel? That is a simple question. They are supposed to be our most valued ally, but yet, they get by with murdering Americans. Admiral John McCain, Jr. was in charge of the board of inquiry, which lasted a total of 7 days. He was the leadman in the attack and the recall of the rescue aircraft that left us out there to die and the cover up. Our ship had a 40′ x 40′ hole in her starboard side, over 850 rocket and canon holes in her, over 5000 armor piercing bullets penetrating her sides, napalm burning us up as we put over our only 3 life rafts. The Israelis machine gunned our life rafts, sunk two and took one aboard their boat. Captain Ward Boston, chief legal counsel to Admiral McCain and Admiral Kidd, recanted the sham board of inquiry as a whitewash and cover up of cold-blooded murder. Need I say more? The government of that day and the government of today has not change at all. The cover up continues, all for the benefit of Israel. We are in two wars, all for the sake of Israel. We just lost 13 Americans yesterday in Afghanistan, all for the benefit of Israel. Now that you know part of the story, this very ugly part of history, please do not disrespect the USS LIBERTY and her crew. We didn’t kill anyone, Israel did all the killing. All we want is our day in court. In closing, Captain William McGonagle received the medal of honor for his heroic actions aboard LIBERTY. If your veterans group respects anything, please respect this country’s highest honor.

Respectfully,

Phillip F. Tourney
    Three Time USS LIBERTY Veterans President
    Author of “What I Saw That Day”
    Host of “Your Voice Counts” Radio Show Airing Saturdays @ 7PM EST republicbroadcasting.org

CC: LIBERTY Shipmates

• Patriot says:

From: Ron Kukal
    To: Jesse Canella (CEO of http://honorvet.org)
    Cc: Phil Tourney, info@honorvet.org
    Sent: Monday, October 31, 2011 3:26 PM
    Subject: USS Liberty

Dear Sir:

I am one of the USS Liberty survivors, and the chaplain for the Liberty Veterans. Perhaps you have never heard our story and of course we are used to that.
    The cover up was quite well done. I have been told by some of my shipmates that you honor all vets. I suppose that is in your bi-laws, and a very appropriate and
    most honorable mission in my mind. We are very good at honoring our fellow veterans also. You see our government ignores the fact that we even exist, so
    consequently we honor our own. We have erected more memorials per capita then I would imagine anyone has in this great nation, but then we had to. No one
    was going to do it for us. Over the past forty some years I have meant some pretty gutsy people as I would call them. A Navy Chief who attended our USS Liberty
    Library dedication even thou his superiors frowned on it. We did that sir with a SWAT Team on the roof and one down the street. Can you imgine that? The pandering
    we have committed towards Israel is without a doubt unparalled. You see that is why we have done our own, because we are persona non grata as far as being honored. Maybe we could
    be of some service to you. We are the experts. I wish you well, and oh, if you want to meet some real patriots I invite you on our radio show. The Patrick Henry’s are
    there, maybe a George Washington or two. Bottom line sir is that we are the bottom line.

Warm Regards

Ron Kukal

• Patriot says:

From Phillip Francis Tourney (the following was posted as a comment to Cindy McCain’s public Facebook page via http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Cindy-McCain/221070867922965 on March 16th, 2012 and and then was deleted just hours later!):

Dear Mrs. McCain, I am three time president of the USS LIBERTY VETERANS ASSOCIATION. I have spoken for the crew for three decades. The attack on our ship by the State of Israel was a deliberate and malicious act of murder. I can still smell the burnt flesh of my shipmates. I can smell the ordor of the death of 25 of my mates – sailors & marines – trapped in a tomb of salt water and fuel oil, caused by one of the five Israeli torpedoes. The USS LIBERTY is one of the most decorated ships in the anals of naval history. It is also one of the most damaged ships in the anals of naval history. That fateful day, rescue aircraft were recalled by direct orders of the supreme commander of Europe, John S. McCain, Jr. Admiral McCain was also in charge of the cover-up. Thirty-four Americans lost their lives, 171 were wounded. The wounds were so grave it was almost impossible to look at them. This 45 year old cover-up must end, and it must end now. Our support for the State of Israel is unwarranted and treasonous. The congress of the United States has been covering for Isreal for over 45 years. Their alliance with a state that murders Americans is treasonous and despicable. No one should be allowed to get by with murder, not even Israel. Americans should stand with Americans, not a murderous state such as Israel. They are begging us to get into another war with Iran which could be WWIII. Who wants that? If Israel wants to fight a war let them fight it themselves. I don’t want to see your sons or anyones’ sons go to war for Israel. Go to http://tinyurl.com/cindymccainussliberty or ushijacked.com. I am a combat wounded veteran with two tours in Vietnam and a proud survivor who served aboard the greatest ship in the world.

Best regards,

Phillip F. Tourney

• David Evans says:

A couple of heartfelt responses to the callous response of “I don’t care” statement by Cindy McCain (see her email at top of http://tinyurl.com/cindymccainussliberty):

Larry Weaver wrote:

Cindy I AM a Survivor of the Deliberate ATTACK of the USS LIBERTY, I was not expected to Live through the night,. I have been an in-out-Patient ever since June 8, 1967–33 Major Surgeries, have another this June, all Related to my WOUNDS. I would love to see you help “US” with this investigation. I am so tired of waiting to Testify, I am the Best eyewitiness of the AIR ATTACK, I was on the fantail, and Trapped. On behalf of my MURDERED SHIPMATES & the rest of the Crew, The ATTACKERS got to tell their side but US AMERICAN Sailors have been DENIED to tell the Truth. I ask that You do more than CONSIDER this. “NO MAN LEFT BEHIND” the USS LIBERTY was DESERTED BY PRESIDENT JOHNSON–SCARY when the Commander in CHIEF doesn’t give a DAMM about a whole CREW. Thank You so much Cindy

Deborah Langdon kindly posted the following to Cindy’s page as well:

Deborah Langdon wrote:

“Cindy, you need to support the Veterans call for a new investigation into the USS Liberty. That was very cold of you to state that you do not care about th…e deaths of US Veterans enough to allow a new investigation. You’d rather hide behind fake family honor when you ignor the facts. Do the right thing, be on the right side of truth. ” A communication to the Israeli Ambassador on June 10, by Secretary Rusk stated, among other things: “At the time of the attack, the USS Liberty was flying the American flag and its identification was clearly indicated in large white letters and numerals on its hull. … Experience demonstrates that both the flag and the identification number of the vessel were readily visible from the air…. Accordingly, there is every reason to believe that the USS Liberty was identified, or at least her nationality determined, by Israeli aircraft approximately one hour before the attack. … The subsequent attack by the torpedo boats, substantially after the vessel was or should have been identified by Israeli military forces, manifests the same reckless disregard for human life.”

• David Evans says:

For a brief video on the DELIBERATE attack on the USS Liberty which saw Israeli forces murder 34 US sailors and marines and seriously wound 171 of their crew mates please see this brief video:

and read this brief article:

• David Evans says:

Following is a major reason why Cindy McCain and her husband, Senator John McCain traitorously support Israel first:

Zionist have infiltrated and maintained control of US Congress for more than six decades, as evidenced by Alan Hart in his book, Zionism, The Real Enemy of the Jews. Hart was a close friend of former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir. Just a sample of his learned views:

” In April 2010, in his book entitled “Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews”, Hart wrote that “the Balfour Declaration is in the fact that it was an expression of both the willingness of a British government to use Jews for imperial purposes and the willingness of Zionist Jews to be used. He also wrote that “Zionism’s assertion that Israel was given its birth certificate and thus legitimacy by the UN General Assembly partition resolution of 29 November 1947 is pure propaganda nonsense” and that “Israel, which came into being mainly as a consequence of Zionist terrorism and pre-planned ethnic cleansing, had no right to exist and, more to the point, could have no right to exist” without the consent of the Palestinians, which they have never given.[7]
    In February 2011, Hart called for the impeachment of American President Barack Obama. Hart argued that Obama’s decision to veto the Security Council resolution condemning Israeli settlement activities in West Bank and demanding that Israel “immediately and completely cease” all such activities. Hart argued “a president who allows a lobby group to put the interests of a foreign power above those of the country of which they are citizens, and who by doing so puts his fellow citizens more in harm’s way than they otherwise would be, is guilty of treason.” Hart also wrote that “the only thing to which the Obama administration has been deeply committed is not provoking the wrath of the Zionist lobby and its stooges in Congress and the mainstream media.”[8]

• David Evans says:

There are many masks worn by those in high places who uphold false constructs wrapped in flags. It is up to We, The People to awaken ourselves to their games of deception and lies. That the McCains say they are patriots while declaring their allegiance to Israel, a state that purposely attempted to sink An American Navy ship, killing 34 US Sailors and Marines and wounding 151 of their crew mates, is nothing short of treason and psychopathy. Our hallowed Halls of Congress are full of these vipers without consciences. They all need to be expelled at the next available opportunity.

Before ever again setting foot in a voting booth, every US citizen should be made aware of what is in this article:

• Patriot says:

USS Liberty survivor Larry Weaver just posted following comment to bottom of following http://www.facebook.com/PiersTonight/posts/270138916395470 Facebook link:

Larry Weaver wrote:

No surprise to me that Mrs. McCain deleted my comment-The USS LIBERTY Was “DELETED from being a United States Naval SHIP, June 8, 1967—I have found out if you starttelling what happened some inside the Beltway hear ya, until you say USS LIBERTY—after that, forget it–Whats just as bad is how “I” was treated after I got back home-not informed about benifits–then denied, took 29 Years of Denies from VA, I finially got a fair hearing

• Patriot says:

USS Liberty survivor Larry Weaver wrote the following as well:

June 8, 1967 the USS LIBERTY, ceased to exist a an AMERICAN NAVY SHIP! Inside the Beltway their biggest FEAR is the “TRUTH” Thats why we are where we are! Almost as bad as the ATTACK, was how “I” was treated after I got back home–NEVER informed about Disability Retirement, VA–The GOV. Commited FRAUD, my DD 214 never showed I was even aboard the USS LIBERTY, my station list skipped over the dates I served on the LIBERTY, from my first ship USS CHIKASKIA AO 54 to USS AMERICA, where Dr. Flynn saved my LIFE. took me 29 years of APPEALS before the VA agreed that my WOUNDS were PERM. Their system only went back to last appeal (11/2 Years. I will be writing MY BOOK in the future as soon as I can get help, as it is so hard on me to relive it. SO Mrs. McCain you can delete me all you want but I WILL NOT STOP FIGHTING YOUR KIND, UNTIL I DRAW MY LAST BREATH!! Richard Larry Weaver DAV USS LIBERTY AGTR 5 SURVIVOR!!!

• James Delaney says:

It’s now official – there’s been no actual shortage of Holocaust Survivors :

Quote from The Holocaust Industry by Norman G. Finkelstein of the City University of New York, published by Verso in the year 2000:
    ‘The Israeli Prime Minister’s office recently put the number of “living Holocaust survivors” at nearly a million.’ (page 83)

I’ve checked out the six volumes of Churchill’s Second World War and the statement is quite correct – not a single mention of Nazi ‘gas chambers,’ a ‘genocide’ of the Jews, or of ‘six million’ Jewish victims of the war.

Eisenhower’s Crusade in Europe is a book of 559 pages; Churchill’s Second World War totals 4,448 pages; and De Gaulle’s three-volume Mémoires de guerre is 2,054 pages.

In this mass of writing, which altogether totals 7,061 pages (not including the introductory parts), published from 1948 to 1959, one will find no mention either of Nazi ‘gas chambers,’ a ‘genocide’ of the Jews, or of ‘six million’ Jewish victims of the war.

CODOH – Committee for Open Debate of the Holocaust – breaking the power of taboo

• James Delaney says:

Dirty Little Secrets – the hidden, awkward origins of World War 2 – the unexpected views of four key diplomats who were close to events

Just consider the following:

· Joseph P. Kennedy, U.S. Ambassador to Britain during the years immediately preceding WW2 was the father of the famous American Kennedy dynasty. James Forrestal the first US Secretary of Defense (1947-1949) quotes him as saying “Chamberlain (the British Prime Minister) stated that America and the world Jews had forced England into the war”. (The Forrestal Diaries ed. Millis, Cassell 1952 p129).

· Count Jerzy Potocki, the Polish Ambassador in Washington, in a report to the Polish Foreign Office in January 1939, is quoted approvingly by the highly respected British military historian Major-General JFC Fuller. Concerning public opinion in America he says “Above all, propaganda here is entirely in Jewish hands…when bearing public ignorance in mind, their propaganda is so effective that people have no real knowledge of the true state of affairs in Europe… It is interesting to observe that in this carefully thought-out campaign… no reference at all is made to Soviet Russia. If that country is mentioned, it is referred to in a friendly manner and people are given the impression that Soviet Russia is part of the democratic group of countries… Jewry was able not only to establish a dangerous centre in the New World for the dissemination of hatred and enmity, but it also succeeded in dividing the world into two warlike camps…President Roosevelt has been given the power.. to create huge reserves in armaments for a future war which the Jews are deliberately heading for.” (Fuller, JFC: The Decisive Battles of the Western World vol 3 pp 372-374.)

· Hugh Wilson, the American Ambassador in Berlin until 1938, the year before the war broke out, found anti-Semitism in Germany ‘understandable’. This was because before the advent of the Nazis, “the stage, the press, medicine and law [were] crowded with Jews…among the few with money to splurge, a high proportion [were] Jews…the leaders of the Bolshevist movement in Russia, a movement desperately feared in Germany, were Jews. One could feel the spreading resentment and hatred.” (Hugh Wilson: Diplomat between the Wars, Longmans 1941, quoted in Leonard Mosley, Lindbergh, Hodder 1976).

· Sir Nevile Henderson, British Ambassador in Berlin ‘said further that the hostile attitude in Great Britain was the work of Jews and enemies of the Nazis, which was what Hitler thought himself’ (Taylor, AJP: The Origins of the Second World War Penguin 1965, 1987 etc p 324).

Etc etc etc etc – more detail at http://www.rense.com/general92/dirty.htm

• Rhiannon Vasiliki Barrowman says:

Dear Phil, saw a few of your youtube vids. Glory
    be to God youre still alive and raising the ceiling.

• Rhiannon Vasiliki Barrowman says:

The brainwashing trance served 2 us from the illegal occupation wont end till ww3. Sad to say but the writting is on the wall aka the big long apartheid wall.